I so can't stand corporate emails. It is just too subservient. Not to mention long-winded, overly-polite, and so 1960s, y'know?

It's that typical mistake everyone makes: using language that is much too official even for daily use and using too many words. Though nothing beats this one MAJOR ASS-KISSING ACTION:

"thanks very much for your time over the phone, and for how welcoming and encouraging you are. I truly appreciate it, and I hope this note finds you well..."

So walau right?!?!!?

As if the client is going to read and pretend to be oblivious to all our bitching behind his back. Just get straight to the point and don't be rude, is that so difficult to do without having to resort to false enthusiasm and sincerity?

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HAHAHA! you'd be so surprised how direct my emails can be and i was told that i appear to be rude and nonchalant (by the man at the pillar this aftn). -_-

    -cellmate  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL... ya, judging my ur response to my email to ur office add. :(  

Post a Comment