Return of the monthlies

If only boyfriends could be as faithful as my period.

Speaking of which, you girls know how your hormones act up when your crimson tide is rolling in? The dreaded period before the actual period where you drive everyone within a hundred mile radius absolutely nuts, not to mention embarrassingly emotional at the slightest thing. Like killing ants by mistake. Maybe ants are a bit of a stretch but you get my picture.

As you know I do public relations now, client being a prominent global company with local roots. So in line with their corporate responsibility duties, their most recent activity involved a donation of sorts to the elderly. This is all very sketchy but I can give neither names nor details, seeing that my blogger identity is not hidden. But it's not like this is a bitchy post lah. Sorry to disappoint. :P

Prior to the charity event, I'm not going to deny I had personal reservations about old folks - grumpy, nasty, fussy, testy... a lot of negative adjectives there, all of which were promptly chucked when I met them in person. They really put the younger generation to shame because they are all just so polite and friendly, not to mention warm. This is the new age grays people. NAGs. And you know what? I love it. So much that I nearly cried when the company was bidding them goodbye, thanks to the hormones. I really should make a mental note to not get involved in sob stories when God is going to part my red sea.

2 Responses to “Return of the monthlies”

  1. # Blogger Sorol Hunding

    Awwww~~ What a nice rare moment for pwen! LOL
    And argh! Can you just use 'period' instead of descriptive alternatives!? LOL OMG u're just like boss.....  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Ribena falls~~~  

Post a Comment