People search



Where is everyone now? I didn't manage to grab every 4sixer's photo then, but looking back sure is amusing!

6 Responses to “People search”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i'm here...~ soffie  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oOooo..i saw myself there! haha..where's fiona? =x  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Eeeeee...I look so ugly lahz. Ya, it's kinda amazing when you think back about those days and wonder where they are now. Are you thinking of some reunion?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG! I can't believe u actually posted that! AHH!!!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    PWEN! i'll hafta kill u for that! i look horrendous...Arghhh!!!!!!!  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    PK: fiona? tt's the last photo I'll keep. :S

    Yeah I actually have all the 7ners' photos from upper sec, with exception of CJ, whom I have from sec 2 onwards. LOL. I can totally foresee blackmail with this.  

Post a Comment