Straight from the horse's mouth

I was hanging out in my kitchen near to dinner-cooking time when my mother started to gut these two fishes right in front of me. Never mind how bizarre the situation seemed. Mum started to pry what I could only guess was fish brains from the two little thingamajigs soon to be hailed dinner. I wanted to ascertain they were, indeed, fish brains so I posed the question to the chef herself:

"Are those fish brains?"

With an all-knowing authority and a straighter-than-thou face, Mum told me:

"No, fishes don't think."

!!!

Now we know who had been a fish in her past life.

2 Responses to “Straight from the horse's mouth”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Ya, I also want to know. Do fish have brains?  

  2. # Blogger Sorol Hunding

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Fishes have brains lah. If not, how to move the body?!  

Post a Comment