On life, part... 6?

Another weekend gone by, I'm working at the only place I've ever gone for an internship again, for four short weeks this time. Earn money and, at the same time, not be bored shitless at home.

Last weekend, my sister came home like she always does and she was about to use the printer for some notes and I said,

"I think we're running very low on colour ink so try print black if you can."

Her response?

"See what comes out lor."

Sigh. This coming from a triple e undergrad. It leave me resigned to the fact that, as smart as I am (ahem), there are just some things in this life I'm not meant to understand, and my sister's responses to printer woes is one of them.

Anyways, on brighter sides, I had a sudden thought coming home from work this past week: For the past year (2005 for the forgetful) I've used a total of seven packets of tissue. Amazing, isn't it. Don't worry, I'm still pretty hygienic.

And oh, I got tagged by that cellmate, so here goes:

Here are the regulations as passed on… The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and those who got tagged need to write an entry of their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five person to be tagged and link to their journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

1. I'm the most fussy person I know.
2. I like mayonnaise and cheese sandwiches.
3. I like watching (some) movies alone.
4. I like seeing mitred cuffs on men, doesn't matter if said guy is ugly or old.
5. I can't live without Helvetica on my laptop (Thanks Doris). As a prevention to losing that hallowed font due to computer reformats, I've taken to saving an online copy of it. :)

I think I'll tag every 7ner, but do feel free to do this if you want.

5 Responses to “On life, part... 6?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I remember her saying something really -_-||| about the printer ink last time as well.  

  2. # Blogger peiwen

    Yeah. It's always the printer, isn't it. I'm so exasperated!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Why don't you just not bother about it then when she wants to print and finds out there is no ink then she'll have to think of something. Better still, keep an ink catridge for yourself. Haha...  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oopz...typo error there. Cartridge...  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    where to get free helvetica?

    -s.y.  

Post a Comment