Cheesy cars

Welcome to the month of luurrrrvvveeee.

(That's February to all you single people)

Did I mention I am a fan of Mercedes Benz? I know it's a car commonly favoured by towkays but... I don't care. Anyhoo, towkays aside, Mercedes Benz UK has this very excellent site. We should all take a look.


Click image to visit site, silly.

How was everyone's Chinese New Year? Mine was no different from 2004's, 2000's, and 1983's. We visited relatives and we- I mean, I- collected money. My company was very generous this year, I got two ang pows. This means I'd have to work harder. :S Not that I don't normally work hard of course.

Oh let me tell you something about cheese. Two nights ago Mum was lamenting about that weird smell emanating from a recent packet of sliced cheese, and to her mild disgust, she discovered the cheese to be made in Vietnam, although its packet claimed its country of origin is New Zealand. (Mum explained those are two different things)

I didn't get the fuss about it being made in Vietnam, but Mum explained, "Vietnam cheese very smelly one, 'cause their cows eat beef."

Yes Mum has a sense of humour too. Where do you think my genes came from? My Dad?

1 Responses to “Cheesy cars”

  1. # Blogger girlinatower

    the esp one is cool. Check out the new Honda Civic UK ad online. Damn cool man.  

Post a Comment