Is is a rainbow or is it just gmail



I was checking my email when it suddenly hit me: Gosh Gmail sure is colourful, isn't it?

Anyhoo, I've been tagged by Nad:

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
need to mention the sex of the target.
Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
If tagged a 2nd time; no need to post.


Target: Eh I dunno

1. Filial
2. Makes me laugh
3. Must like my parents too
4. Gives mindblowing sex
5. Be a little anal (not more than me though)
6. Has the habit of putting the toilet roll faced out
7. Will iron own clothes
8. Gives absofuckinglutely mindblowing sex

Hahaha. Mind you, those are honest answers.

7 Responses to “Is is a rainbow or is it just gmail”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Now then you realise the colours~~~ So cool hor? Hehe...  

  2. # Blogger peiwen

    You know the colours don't stay the same for each person? Sometimes I'm pink and sometimes I'm beige. :)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    point 8 is repetitive of point 4 leh. u really really in need of vitamin S yeah?

    try smelly? :P

    -s.y.  

  4. # Blogger girlinatower

    why my gmail got no colour one? So sad.

    wah. this proves that Perth is too quiet and nocturnally active enough for our dear pw hor evil twin?

    And the way you put anal just after mindblowing sex just sounds so wrong... Hee.  

  5. # Blogger peiwen

    Sy- Yeah it's repetitive. Sex is important mah. ;)

    Girlinatower- Lol. I just noticed! And yeah, Perth is too quiet, which explains why I'm still single.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    girlinatower, yah. perth too quiet. she is in need of excitement.

    pw, u have smelly, don't u? =)

    -s.y.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    eh.. when we meeting up before u leave huh?  

Post a Comment