On life, part 6

Laziness is driving to the nearest market to have lunch, and then driving back. Said market is one measly busstop away.

Anyhow. I need to be recommended one of those competent anti-aging creams. Note key word: competent.

Just a few thursdays ago I was deciding on dinner when I stopped outsite Phin's to read their menu. The waiter asked if I needed help and I, in return, asked regarding their student meals. He gave a "I'm sorry, those are for lunch hours only. Are you a student?"

"Yes."
"Oh. Don't look like one."

We didn't have dinner at Phin's that night. (Just for the record, we settled for beef noodles at the foodcourt)

Incident 2 happened at the hairdresser's. I was waiting my turn when Ms Hairdresser herself threw me a "Today not working ah?"

... ... ...

I'm so upset. Upset and in disbelief. A one-time occurrence can be brushed off like an irritating housefly but twice is something else! Twice makes you wonder if these people are looking at you with age-tinted glasses. Twice- oh excuse me, is that botox calling?

3 Responses to “On life, part 6”

  1. # Blogger girlinatower

    Oh no... Now its your turn. Muhaha... You were nicely laughing at me when I complained about mine.

    Link  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hahahahhahahahahahahahaha....

    ....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    once is bad enough, but twice?!!

    pengsan!

    -s.y.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Aiyah...it beats having a kid call you "aunty" right?  

Post a Comment