Don't be rude... in the lift

Visit www.elevatorrules.com

I reckon the name explains it all. I'm glad the fairer sex is, according to the website, given the "right" to board and alight first. So that's a big up yours! to all those gentlemen who insist on pushing us out of their way because they have this huge ass meeting to attend to. How impertinent.

Oh, and that cellmate tagged, here goes:

>> Seven random facts about me:
1. Extremely fickle minded
2. Yan can cook, so can I
3. Hate ginger
4. Killed the family goldfishes when I was a kid, RIP
5. Love Grey's Anatomy
6. Have no allergies
7. I like vegemite

>> Seven favourite music at the moment:
1. Breathe (2AM) by Anna Nalick
2. The Scientist by Coldplay
3. Any John Mayer ones
4. Sailed On by Landon Pigg
5. Bei Yi Wang De Shi Guang by (I can't tell you but she's from wayyyyyy back)
6. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
7. L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole

>> Seven things I like most:
1. Food
2. Sleep
3. Money
4. Cooking
5. Completing assignments
6. Staring into space (haha)
7. A good joke

>> Seven things I say most:
1. "Not bad... for a shop" (Aussie Ikea commercial, I say it again and again to irritate my housemate)
2. Hahaha
3. OK
4. Are you alright? (at work)
5. Hi there (at work)
6. I guess
7. Really?

0 Responses to “Don't be rude... in the lift”

Post a Comment