Have you met Dumbest?

Imagine my speechless-ness when a classmate answered my question ("So have you done the readings for this week?") with a "No, I haven't really looked at it but I think it's about global communications." Here's some background information, the subject we are taking is called Global Communications.

Is that the dumbest answer ever? Or is that the dumbest answer evar? Hey I think for our unit Global Communications, the lecturers might try to give us readings about How to Cook the Perfect Asparagus.

My dad is always saying "Just because you're in university, it doesn't mean you're smart. There are stupid degree holders too." And you know what? I think I've found the perfect example.

3 Responses to “Have you met Dumbest?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Indeed. *applaud*

    Please don't let your intellect be affected. I'd be sorely lonely HAHA!

    And don't worry lah I didn't criticise your driving kekeke! s.y. will have to try to know!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    perr, thanks huh... ;)

    pw: drive me around when u come back ar. :))

    and yes, there are stupid ppl in unis too! they pay (literally) their way through.

    -s.y.  

  3. # Blogger pAnDaR~

    don't forget those who "goes to the top schools" (ivy league comes to mind) and turns out to be utter stupids or socially inepts, or something along that line.  

Post a Comment