Hot

Never thought I would be saying this but tonight's a hot night! Which is totally weird because my weather widget says stormy weather ahead. I mean, just look at Monday! But tonight is hot. Of course not hot like Singapore hot, but hot like Aussie winter hot. Gosh. I sure am making a lot of sense.

Weather widget

Anyhow, a little update here. Uni's final year started a week ago and my gut says it is going to be hectic. Three evening classes in Joondalup now, plus I got work before those classes, which means I don't get no free time until Friday. In a nutshell, this sucks. :(

Oh, but -breaks into song- this is hommmmmmee... truly... where I know I must be... where my dreams wait for me... where the river always flows... guess what? Singapore's National Day is coming up. No I'm not showing signs of excitement. Being able to watch the National Day Parade all the way here in Perth is not exactly the highlight of anyone's day.

I also got myself a little something to make all that commuting easier. Yep, my first car. A used Honda that is as old as I am. Nothing like Dad's comfortable Nissan, but it does have all the jazz that girls like - automatic transmission, power steering, air-condition... Let's hope it doesn't fall apart anytime soon. :)

5 Responses to “Hot”

  1. # Blogger girlinatower

    take a pic to show le?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    u bought a car!!?!! sucha lucky girl!! so when we look you up, you'll drive us around. :)

    -s.y.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh I can't believe I missed this.

    'Curiosity' was spelled wrongly in your previous entry. NO 'U'! Now drill that into your head. Amen!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I forgot to add: Congratulations!  

  5. # Blogger peiwen

    Perr: wow I can't believe u missed it too. Thanks for the correction and congrats though!  

Post a Comment