My turn!

And the tradition continues...

We have to burn something every semester. It's inevitable. Tonight I discovered a seemingly abandoned container of leftovers in our freezer. It had been sitting there for quite a while so I was tempted to defrost it to find out what it really was.

So I popped it into the microwave, hit the "frozen food" button because that usually does the trick and waited, and chatted with my housemate while we waited. Our conversation went something like this:

"Eh how long are you gonna put it inside there ah?"
"Five minutes? I just pressed the 'frozen food' thing."

Then, as if on impulse and sheer impatience, my housemate stopped the microwave.

"Eh only one minute left right? Why you stop?"
"It's smoking!"

True enough, the entire microwave interior was cloudy, the smell of burnt food was wafting out, and the plastic container was half-melted. It goes without saying that the leftovers were completely black.

They say curiousity killed the cat. They really should have said curiousity killed the cat by burning it alive.

3 Responses to “My turn!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    tsk tsk tsk

    *shakes head* old habits die hard.

    -s.y.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    WAHAHAHAH
    And why no pictures or apology note on the whiteboard?  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    they got burnt too. kekeke

    -s.y.  

Post a Comment