Stare what stare?!?



I'm afraid some people in the village are going to know me as The Asian Pervert. Not that I'm spending my precious waking hours as a peeping tom (tommette? tommila? tomelina?) but you know, sometimes people... just... misunderstand.

By the way, that's the view I get from my new room. There used to be a lake (on right) during the winter months but seems like that water's been sapped up by summer. :(

Anyhow. I wasn't actually peeping at my neighbour, she just had her blinds wide open and her lights on and it was at night so it was mighty easy to look in. We were just lepak-ing on the patio and I was sitting in her direction so of course it'd seem like I was looking at her room.

And you know how I sometimes think of remarkably stupid things to do/say like wondering if my hairdryer works in Perth, stuff like that so I suddenly thought "Do you think she can see us from her window? What if I wave? Would that make it easier for her to see us?"

So I waved.

And she saw us.

And... she urm, shut her blinds.

So that really made me feel like some peeping tomelina. But you see, like I explained above, her lights were on and we were sitting in semi-darkness on our patio so it was easy to look into her room. Plus, fate made sure I was facing her window because the other direction would have been to face this guy who thinks he has such a delicious bod and I certainly wouldn't want him to think I was oogling (good grief. some guys can be too obnoxious).

Well, judging by tonight's events, I think I'll sit facing the other direction next time. I reckon it's much better having Mr. Hot Bod's head swell than having people think I'm a peeping tommila. Ugh.

4 Responses to “Stare what stare?!?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Why didn't she wave back? How rude..
    Remember the scooter guy we waved at? =D But... he didn't wave back either.. hehe  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    haha..they nv wave back cos they dont know u mah..but her reaction is kinda rude la.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    whoa! that's so you, pw! sooooo you!! haha but the girl should have waved back, so unfriendly of her.

    the guy had a delicious bod like smelly ah? ;D

    -s.y.  

  4. # Blogger peiwen

    perr: well... the truck driver did stare at us.

    pk: rude? i dunno. haha...

    sy: STOP TALKING ABOUT SMELLY  

Post a Comment