So paiseh I could kill myself again

So here we go again.

Don't you just hate it when people owe you money and they pay you back in small change? I don't mean one or two dollar coins, I mean change so small the biggest denomination is 20 cents. Of course there is the question of wanting to get rid of change, see, this is why getting the kids to do charity work every Saturday is a good idea. ;-)

So this customer paid for a $7.50 item in five, 10, and 20 cents. I hate those customers. Not only do I have to use excess brainpower to make sure the amount's right, I have to pick up the coins one by one and then drop them into the cash register's little compartments correctly. Heaps of work I wouldn't have had to do had said customer just gave a bloody tenner.

You know me, I couldn't help but roll my eyes, when the customer was gone of course. What I hadn't noticed was the next customer in line, waiting for me to pick up the coins, and holding a bunch of coins in her hands as well.

She got really reeeeeeeeeaaallyy apologetic, and I was nearly neeeeeeeeeeeeaaarly apoplectic, but still had to act like hey, coins are ookaayyy, coins are good, I love coins, thank you very much! Did I mention I hate such customers?

0 Responses to “So paiseh I could kill myself again”

Post a Comment